2D/ 3D bathroom design
We execute 2D / 3D design for bathroom interior design based on the survey, measurements or plans provided by the client.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Services – 2D/ 3D bathroom design
We offer bathroom interior design services:
- free design advice
- choice of finishes and furniture
- the list of materials to be used
- product price list
- the list of stores where the products can be purchased
- furniture placement variants
- combining colors to create a harmonious environment
- modern style adapted to customer requirements
- framing in the client’s budget
- consulting on phone, email, whatsapp, chat, etc.
Both for projects and for the products used in the arrangement, we offer maximum price / quality yield.
Upon request, we offer related services to give life to the prepared projects:
- purchase of furniture
- furniture installation
- free project consulting
- travel to the building for a fee
- list of materials including products and prices.
Bathroom interior design
The project can also be done remotely (online), regardless of the locality and the geographical area.
We execute works both in Romania and abroad.
The design ideas and the solutions for their realization are modern, adapted to the client’s needs and fit within the initially established budget. Our team of experienced designers and architects offers you the most modern design solutions.
Order the right package and you will be contacted by a member of our team to discuss all the details. Depending on the preferences and requirements of the buyer, we discuss various design variants. The working stages are completed together with the client and the working deadlines are observed. Designing or redesigning, together with the renderings that can be made, turns a dream into reality. Finishes, textiles, lighting fixtures, plants, furniture and decorations are chosen after consulting with the client. The owner of the building can transform the building into the space desired by the whole family.
What do I do if the apartment has several rooms?
Interior design for the bathroom – can be adapted to multi-room apartments if you select the additional number of rooms in the packages presented.
See the packages presented on the site:
- 2D/ 3D bedroom design
- 2D/ 3D kitchen design
- 2D/ 3D design living room + kitchen
- 2D/ 3D commercial space design
- 2D/ 3D design large spaces
- 2D/ 3D design 2-room apartment
- 2D/ 3D studio design
- 2D/ 3D exterior design
- Kitchen rendering
- Bedroom rendering
- Bathroom rendering
- Rendering living room + kitchen
- Rendering commercial space
- Studio rendering
- Large space rendering
- Rendering outdoor space
- Rendering 2-room apartment
2D / 3D design is a pre-rendering step. Study the package list for 2D / 3D Design or Rendering . If you have questions or if the configuration of the building is different from the one presented in the packages, please contact us through the Contact Form .
What are the advantages of using a designer?
The services offered by our designers and the skills of the specialists in our team can transform a small building into a place called home. Creating shadows and effects creates the impression of more space.
By calling on a designer, you avoid the design mistakes and the costs necessary to repair them. Choosing the finish and furniture requires time and experience. The design specialists from our team will advise you from the beginning to the end of the project. They will be receptive to all your wishes.
The desired result is obtained by going step by step through all the stages of design and 2D / 3D design to obtain a personalized aesthetic concept. The interior design is in line with global trends for a flawless execution.
Using space at full capacity requires a number of tricks. Rely on the help of a specialist from our team. He will assist clients throughout the planning process in order to optimize the budget and reduce the risks that may arise in the development of the project.
The architects and interior designers in our team execute quality interior design that brings added value to any type of project.
The arrangements of the public spaces are personalized.
Arranging a bathroom can be the most difficult to achieve, although, most of the time, it is the smallest room in a house. In smaller bathrooms it is advisable to use light colors and artificial light to create the feeling of more space. Darker colors create the feeling of warmth and give the feeling that the space is smaller. They are used in larger bathrooms.
Details when planning a bathroom
- Space size – Light-colored walls visually expand the space of the room.
- The recesses in the walls are suitable for the placement of sanitary installations, a washing machine and furniture.
- The door – if it opens to the outside will help save room space.
- a large number of accessories overload the space and create the impression of clutter
- Light – the room is highlighted by artificial or natural light